Saturday, November 7, 2015

11-7-2015 Cycle 3 and Update


 I'm Rocking & Rolling through my 3rd Cycle. So I got the PET scan results back and it showed a small area that wants to Fight Another Round. My Oncology Team decided that we could kill it with this 3rd round of chemo and to be on the safe side we're going to kick it while it's down and do some radiation treatments. It'll be 12-15 sessions that will take about 15 minutes each session for the target areas.

This slightly changes the schedule because I'll be doing the radiation before the 4th cycle. This will put me in the 4th cycle over the Christmas Holiday. Personally since I probably can't be around a lot of people anyway Its not going to bother me in the least if I miss Christmas. If they schedule me to come in after the Holiday and clear me to be around a lot of people I'd enjoy spending some time with you, just get in touch with me. The most important thing to me is spending some time with France, my Son, Daughter-in-law, Granddaughters and Nieces and Nephews.



As my hair was falling out, but before it all fell out, France and I decided to take a few shots against the green screen. We had to have a little fun with the backgrounds.

I feel great, strong and have been able to go to work and I got one day of training in with Indio before the 3rd cycle. I was planning on doing more training, but that day I had to avoid anything strenuous 24 hours before the PET scan. I'll have all the time in the world to train once this is all done. There is a Boxing Gym down the street from our apartment that France and I are going to join (Dullea's Boxing). At this stage it's more about improving our health, diet, exercise and state of being.

When I get home I start my injection schedule to get ready for stem cell collection on the 19th & 20th. Aside from a couple of bumps in the road everything is going great! My bloods have been $%^& Awesome thanks to Adosinda's Quince and pepper drink! I'm going to start a Capsaicin regimen extracting the Capsaicin from the 10lbs of Habaneros that I still have. There are other ways to mega dose Capsaicin. Doses of Capsaicin have been Proven to Kill Cancer Cells, by causing them to kill themselves (a term called Apoptosis). I am considering starting a Cannabis Oil regimen, if I don't have satisfactory results with Capsaisin Extract. Before I start anything It's going to be run by my Oncology Team and supported by Arthur.  I'll be ordering Tualang Honey in a couple of weeks.

More people dismiss the healing values in Honey out of ignorance than you think. Bees from around the world produce honey that we can benefit from for so many different health problems. It can get expensive, but that's just the way it is. Our bodies are healing machines that are designed to heal when they have what they need. We are a bio-electrical mass of tissue, muscle and water that needs to convert foods into energy in order to survive. Disease strives in our blood and bodies when we lack in what the body needs to continue its fight against disease.



This is the PET Scan from 9-24-15. Most of the area circled in red is all the cancer. The white area below is my bladder. It's lit up, but it isn't cancer. When I went in for my first cycle on 9-25-15 I was in rough shape and this is why.













This is the PET Scan from 11-4-15. All but one spot circled in red remains. This is going to get blasted over 20 sessions of radiation.






Well that's enough babbling from me for one sitting.

Thanks for reading!

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment